Are You A Horse Nut?
1. Spring grass looks yummy to you.
2. You ask for a new wheel barrow for Christmas.
3. You buy 15lbs of carrots a week but don’t like carrots.
4. You clean your tack after every ride but aren’t sure what color your truck is.
5. The purring of a diesel engine gives you goose bumps.
6. You wish there was a perfume called “Ode to Fresh Hay”
7. The squeaking sound of saddle leather makes you feel peaceful and serene.
8. You CAN tell the difference between hay and straw.
9. You could open a library with your horse training books and videos.
10. You know how to braid mane but not your own hair.
11. Your child asks if the Mayor (mare) of your town is a Quarter Horse.
12. You have ridden your horse through a MacDonald’s drive thru.
13. Your farrier appointments are regular – your dentist appointments are not.
14. Your dream home is a 4 - horse w/living quarters.
15. You notice when they change Little Joe’s horse in Bonanza. (and you know the horse’s name.)
16. You don’t like horse racing.
17. And last but not least . . . .
You’re always prepared to pee in the woods!